Microbrewers such as Kettle House in Missoula, Big Sky Brewing of the same environs, and the ubiquitous New Belgium Brewing from Colorado have tiptoed into canning their microbrews, citing environmental concern as their chief motivator. Would you, fair drinker, drink your real beer from a can?
The Banjo’s Latest
- @pattonoswalt TROMBONES 31 minutes ago
- RT @ChelseaClinton: The first comment. https://t.co/5Uo2oDmoBw 3 weeks ago
- RT @GovPenceIN: Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional. 3 weeks ago
- @crookedstill Right away. So good. 1 month ago
- GOMSGOMSGOMSGOMSGOMS #WallsForWins https://t.co/7jdEkmj2JR 1 month ago