Microbrewers such as Kettle House in Missoula, Big Sky Brewing of the same environs, and the ubiquitous New Belgium Brewing from Colorado have tiptoed into canning their microbrews, citing environmental concern as their chief motivator. Would you, fair drinker, drink your real beer from a can?
The Banjo’s Latest
- RT @btownblog: Student arrested after bringing loaded gun to New Start High School in #Burien goo.gl/fb/5hhJ7q burien 2 days ago
- @whoisjoserivera YOU CAN DO IT but if you want a diversion, come join me on R6 siege! 3 days ago
- RT @John_Barnitt: It's absolutely disgusting that we have to normalize school shootings, why can't we work as a nation and figure out a sol… 5 days ago
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: My day: First, Trump and Republicans handed over the keys to the school violence debate to the gun industry. Second, m… 5 days ago
- RT @41Strange: Boston Dynamics Robot Dog Slips on Banana Peel https://t.co/Fq2C6xZyJT 6 days ago