Microbrewers such as Kettle House in Missoula, Big Sky Brewing of the same environs, and the ubiquitous New Belgium Brewing from Colorado have tiptoed into canning their microbrews, citing environmental concern as their chief motivator. Would you, fair drinker, drink your real beer from a can?
The Banjo’s Latest
- @whoisjoserivera There were some shades of Edgar in his swing last night. #whenitsright 5 days ago
- GLENN CLOSE STOOD UP AND THAT WAS WHEN NELSON CRUZ HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SLUMP SHIT #mariners 1 week ago
- @masseffect THIS IS BULLSHIT 4 weeks ago
- @masseffect Oh goddammit 1 month ago
- @bioware Just ran priority: Tuchanka HAVE YOU NO SHAME 1 month ago