Starting today, the Washington Beer Fest, an amassing of all things great, important and local in beverage and cuisine, makes its home at Brouwer’s Cafe (the heavyweight champion of taprooms) in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle. Successful drinkers who know precisely what’s good for them shall attend. Sure, the hits on the Banjo will likely decrease, but this isn’t about what’s good for the Banjo; this is about what’s good for successful drinkers. See you in a week.
The Banjo’s Latest
- RT @btownblog: Student arrested after bringing loaded gun to New Start High School in #Burien goo.gl/fb/5hhJ7q burien 2 days ago
- @whoisjoserivera YOU CAN DO IT but if you want a diversion, come join me on R6 siege! 3 days ago
- RT @John_Barnitt: It's absolutely disgusting that we have to normalize school shootings, why can't we work as a nation and figure out a sol… 5 days ago
- RT @ChrisMurphyCT: My day: First, Trump and Republicans handed over the keys to the school violence debate to the gun industry. Second, m… 5 days ago
- RT @41Strange: Boston Dynamics Robot Dog Slips on Banana Peel https://t.co/Fq2C6xZyJT 6 days ago