Starting today, the Washington Beer Fest, an amassing of all things great, important and local in beverage and cuisine, makes its home at Brouwer’s Cafe (the heavyweight champion of taprooms) in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle. Successful drinkers who know precisely what’s good for them shall attend. Sure, the hits on the Banjo will likely decrease, but this isn’t about what’s good for the Banjo; this is about what’s good for successful drinkers. See you in a week.
The Banjo’s Latest
- @pattonoswalt TROMBONES 37 minutes ago
- RT @ChelseaClinton: The first comment. https://t.co/5Uo2oDmoBw 3 weeks ago
- RT @GovPenceIN: Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional. 3 weeks ago
- @crookedstill Right away. So good. 1 month ago
- GOMSGOMSGOMSGOMSGOMS #WallsForWins https://t.co/7jdEkmj2JR 1 month ago