Starting today, the Washington Beer Fest, an amassing of all things great, important and local in beverage and cuisine, makes its home at Brouwer’s Cafe (the heavyweight champion of taprooms) in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle. Successful drinkers who know precisely what’s good for them shall attend. Sure, the hits on the Banjo will likely decrease, but this isn’t about what’s good for the Banjo; this is about what’s good for successful drinkers. See you in a week.
The Banjo’s Latest
- @whoisjoserivera There were some shades of Edgar in his swing last night. #whenitsright 5 days ago
- GLENN CLOSE STOOD UP AND THAT WAS WHEN NELSON CRUZ HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SLUMP SHIT #mariners 1 week ago
- @masseffect THIS IS BULLSHIT 4 weeks ago
- @masseffect Oh goddammit 1 month ago
- @bioware Just ran priority: Tuchanka HAVE YOU NO SHAME 1 month ago